- March 9, 2019
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
We head to Healesville Sanctuary in the morning, to get up close and personal with some Australian wildlife. You’ll have plenty of time to get around the park as well as check out all the live shows, including our personal favourite the ‘Spirits of the Air’ show. Amongst the nosy wombats and friendly wallabies, you might even spot the well-camouflaged Lyrebird – capable of imitating just about any sound on earth.
Learn about Healesville Sanctuary’s dedication to the recovery of endangered species while enjoying a hearty Aussie lunch with REAL’s all local Aussie staff, who can give all the best advice (and gossip) on the streets in Melbourne.
Later on we’ll visit the Yarra Valley, where you can sample some of the best wine from one of the most recognized Wineries in Australia, along with unique chocolate fusions from a local chocolate factory.
(Email with further details will be sent closer to the day)
TRIP TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
- Return transport
- Morning tea
- Entry to Healesville Animal Sanctuary and access to all live shows
- Chocolate tasting at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
- Boomerang clinic
- Wine tasting at one of the Yarra Valley’s finest wineries
WHAT TO BRING:
- Something for walking (back pack, good shoes etc)
- Things for hot weather (sunscreen, hat, water bottle, sunnies etc)
- Stuff to keep warm and dry (rain jacket, jumper etc)
- Any other stuff you need (camera, music, snacks etc)
- Cash for Boomerangs ($20) or anything else you want to purchase