Phillip Island could be the furthest south you ever travel on earth! This rugged island is home to little penguins, wallabies, migrating mutton birds, whales and fur seals – most of which come to life around sunset everynight of the year!
We will watch as hundreds of Little Penguins return to their nests after sunset in groups, making their way up the beach. We will get within 50cm of these amazing sea birds as they return from feeding and catching pilchards, octopus and shrimp in the Antarctic Ocean, some taking them home to feed their family.
Our friendly Aussie staff will guide you along a beautiful coastline walk, before hitting up some of the largest sand dunes in the country. Soaking up the late summer sun and ensuring you get the REAL experience of Aussie life is what Phillip Island is known for!
TYPICAL TRIP INCLUDES:
- All transport – The island is about 2 hours away
- Coastal walk along Cape Woolamai
- Sand dunes and beach time
- Visit to the Nobbies
- Entry fees to Penguins
- Lunch or Dinner (depending on the season!)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Something for swimming and exploring (bathers, towel, good shoes etc)
- Things for hot weather (sunscreen, hat, water bottle, sunnies etc)
- Stuff to keep warm and dry (rain jacket, jumper etc)
- Any other gear you need (camera, music, snacks etc)