The Great Ocean Road
Nature at its best! The majestic Great Ocean Road – miles of eroded coastline that gets hit so hard by waves and wind that it breaks off into the ocean, leaving mysterious shapes. Walk a few hundred metres inland and we’ll see the dense rainforest lining the sheer cliffs, a dangerous environment that early european settlers struggled to steer their ships through.
REAL takes you on either a huge day trip, or a relaxing weekend trip all the way down the Great Ocean Road. We’ll be checking out the remarkable coastline with many beach, waterfall and other stops along the way! Then, it’s off to Apollo Bay (spotting koalas in their natural eucalyptus habitat on the way), before finally making the trek down to the 12 Apostles.
Our local Aussie staff will be there all the way to make sure you have a best experience possible, organizing all-Australian games and activities. Get on board !
TRIP TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Dinner (If an overnight trip)
- Accommodation (If overnight)
- Park Entries
- 12 Apostles
- Koala sighting
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Apollo Bay
- Otway Rainforest
- All the best local spots
WHAT TO BRING:
- Something for swimming and exploring (bathers, towel, good shoes etc)
- Things for hot weather (sunscreen, hat, water bottle, sunnies etc)
- Stuff to keep warm and dry (rain jacket, jumper etc)
- Any other stuff you need (camera, music, snacks etc)