Torquay Surf Trip
If you didn’t already know, Torquay is Victoria’s hottest surf location so it’s time you checked it out! Home of the Rip Curl Pro, Torquay attracts some of the world’s best professional surfers.
We’re going to spend the day at the beach, relaxing, surfing and having a good time. A hot lunch is provided and we’ll also take a wander around the famous Bells Beach, and surfing brand outlets.
Our Aussie staff will be with you all the way to make sure you have the best experience possible!
- Transport to Torquay (or surrounding beach available for surf lessons)
- Surf Rental (Wetsuit and Board)
- Surf Instruction and help
- Morning tea, hot lunch and Afternoon Tea
- Surf shop experience/ additional beach walk depending on the weather
WHAT TO BRING:
- Something to wear for swimming and exploring (bathers, towel, good shoes etc)
- Things for hot weather (sunscreen, hat, water bottle, sunnies etc)
- Stuff to keep warm and dry (rain jacket, jumper etc)
- Any other stuff you need (camera, music, snacks etc)